The main activity of SIA “OG Service” is the provision of car repair and maintenance services.
The privacy of our customers and the protection of personal data are very important to us. SIA “OG Service” is committed to protecting any personal information provided by the Client – current, potential or former.
In order to enter into a car rental agreement, fulfil its obligations to the Client and ensure the fulfilment of contractual obligations, SIA “OG Service” needs to collect, process and store the Client’s personal data.
Personal data is any information that relates to the Clientas to an individual (personal code, address, e-mail, phone number and any other information that can be used to identify a specific person). SIA “OG Service” may receive information about the Client even if the Client uses the services of SIA “OG Service” social networks.
SIA “OG Service” processes personal data for the following purposes:
1.1. Provision of services (customer identification; preparation and conclusion of anagreement; reservation and administration of car rental; fulfilment and provision of contract obligations; communication with the Client; improvement and development of services; advertising and distribution or commercial purposes; customer service; review and processing of claims; loyalty program administration, customer retention, loyalty creation, satisfaction surveys, billing administration, debt collection and recovery, maintenance and improvement of websites and mobile applications).
1.2. For business planning and analytics (statistics and business analysis; planning and accounting; market researches; customer surveys; collecting customer feedback; commercial and marketing activities).
1.3. For the fulfilment of legal requirements – for the provision of information to public administration institutions and subjects of operational activities in the cases and to the extent specified in external regulations.
1.4. For other specific purposes, about which the Client is informed at the moment he/she provides the relevant data to SIA “OG Service”.
The information and personal data provided by the Client in connection with the purposes specified in this policy will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the regulations of the European Union regarding the protection of personal data.
-individuals – clients (including potential, former and current), as well as third parties who receive or transfer any information to SIA “OG Service” in connection with the provision of services to the Client (including contact persons, payers, etc.);
– SIA “OG Service” office visitors;
– visitors of SIA “OG Service” website, social networks and mobile applications.
SIA “OG Service” obtains personal data as follows:
– collecting data and information provided directly by the Client to SIA “OG Service” (by phone, e-mail, in person, skype or in a virtual conference room on the website);
– compiling the data provided by the Client by filling in any forms and information fields on the website of SIA “OG Service”;
– via cookies on the website of SIA “OG Service”;
– receiving authorizations of other persons with included personal data.
SIA “OG Service” processes the Client’s personal data on the following legal bases:
4.1. for concluding and performing the agreement – in order to enter into an agreement with the Client and ensure its performance;
4.2. for the fulfilment of legislation acts – in order to fulfil the obligations specified in binding external regulations;
4.3. in accordance with the Client’s consent;
4.4. for the protection of legitimate interests – to realize legitimate interests of SIA “OG Service” arising from any law or the agreement concluded between SIA “OG Service” and the Client.
The following activities are considered as legitimate interests of SIA “OG Service” within the framework of this policy:
– the right to conduct business;
– provision of car repair and maintenance services;
– the Client’s identity verification before concluding the agreement;
– ensuring the fulfilment of contractual obligations;
– preventing unreasonable financial risks for its business;
– savingClient applications;
-contacting the Client;
– administration of the Client’s participation in the loyalty program;
-analysing the performance of SIA “OG Service” home page, web sites and mobile application, to develop and implement their improvements;
– administration of the Client’s account on the website of SIA “OG Service”, on the Internet and in mobile applications;
– segmentation of the customer database for more efficient provision of services;
– advertisingits services by sending commercial messages;
– sending other messages about important events related to the implementation of the agreement;
– conducting customer surveys and questionnaires about services;
– organization of marketing events;
– preventing fraud;
– keeping financial and accounting records and analytics;
– ensuring effective company management processes;
– ensuring the efficiency of service delivery;
– providing and improving the quality of services;
– payment management;
– management of overdue payments;
– addressing government and operational authorities, courts or collection companies to protect its legitimate interests;
– to inform the public about its activities.
Personal data of the Client received by SIA “OG Service” is stored both in paper format and in the company’s information system. Personal data is stored for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. In fact, personal data is stored as long as there is reason to believe that claims can be arisen in connection with the contractual relationship concluded between the Client and SIA “OG Service”. Personal data that is no longer necessary for a specific purpose is deleted.
The client has the right at any time to request an update of his/her data, information on the use of his/her personal data, as well as to request the deletion of his/her data.
SIA “OG Service” communicates with the Client using the contact information provided by the Client – by calling or sending text messages to the specified phone number, sending e-mails, sending letters/notifications to the Client’s mailing address.
SIA “OG Service” communicates with the Client about booking of services on the basis of the Client’s request, and in relation to the fulfilment of contractual obligations – on the basis of the concluded agreement.
SIA “OG Service” may contact the Client within the framework of commercial announcements and/or marketing events (for example, inform the Client about news, special offers, provide information about SIA “OG Service” services, discounts, promotions, as well as upcoming events and contests. SIA “OG Service” carries out such communication in accordance with the provisions of external regulations or with the consent of the Client.
The client may agree to receive commercial messages and/or information about marketing activities on the website of SIA “OG Service”, at their office, by e-mail; such consent remains in effect until withdrawn.
The client can cancel his consent by sending a letter, an e-mail or in person at the office of SIA “OG Service”.
SIA “OG Service” can also contact the Client in other cases (for example, responding to statements, inquiries of the Client; within surveys on the satisfaction of the Client).
The collected data will not be passed on to third parties, but under certain circumstances, if it is necessary for the purposes of processing the data specified here, or if such an obligation is stated in regulatory enactments, SIA “OG Service” may transfer personal information and data of the Client to third parties:
– if the relevant third party needs to transfer data within the framework of the concluded agreement in order to perform any function necessary for the fulfilment of the agreement or provided for by law (for example, a bank, an accounting service provider within the framework of a payment settlement);
– IT companies – for storing data and maintaining information systems;
– with the explicit consent of the Client;
– to persons established by external regulations, upon their substantiated request in the manner and scope established by external regulations;
– to protect the legitimate interests of SIA “OG Service” (for example, in court, collection companies or other responsible institutions);
– if SIA “OG Service” in good faith considers the disclosure of data necessary to protect other rights of SIA “OG Service” (for example, to investigate possible violations of the rules of SIA “OG Service” or to detect, prevent or disclose fraud or other problems related to security).
If the Client does not want cookies to be used on the devices used by the Client, the Client can change the browser security settings and refuse to save and/or delete cookies.
However, for more complete and convenient use of the website of SIA “OG Service”, we recommend using the function of saving cookies.
SIA “OG Service” reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time, therefore the Client is obliged to constantly monitor the changes. Previous versions of the policy will be available in the site archive.
If you have questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact us:
SIA “OG Service”, Sencu street 2, Riga, LV-1012;